Umran Green Perspective Foundation is excited to announce an upcoming online speech competition on June 18, 2023. The competition will be open to students of the Global English Communication Center in Sherghati, Gaya, Bihar.
The purpose of this speech competition is to provide a platform for young individuals to express their views and thoughts on a variety of thought-provoking topics. It aims to empower the participants and foster their language proficiency, critical thinking, and public speaking skills.
Participants will have the opportunity to express their views on a variety of thought-provoking topics, including –
- Mental Health Awareness: Breaking the Stigma
- Sustainable Living: Small Changes, Big Impact
- Importance of Digital Literacy in the Modern World
- Entrepreneurship: Turning Passion into Profit
- Future of Work: Skills for the 21st Century
- Environmental Conservation: Our Responsibility
- Cultural Exchange: Learning from Diversity
- Addressing Poverty: A Global Challenge
- Women in Leadership: Breaking the Glass Ceiling
- Impact of Social Media on Society.
- Real Heroes vs Reel Heroes: The Importance of Role Models
- Power of Unity
- Safety of Women in India
- Healthy People Make a Healthy Nation
Each participant will have 5 minutes to showcase their language proficiency on the given topic, and the jury members from India, Turkey, USA, and UK will be present to judge their performance. The top 5 performers will receive certification, and awards from Umran Green Perspective Foundation.
We believe that this competition will help foster creativity, critical thinking, and language skills among the participants. It will also provide a platform for them to express their ideas and opinions on important social issues. We are excited to see the talent and potential of the young minds in the Global English Communication Center.
We encourage everyone to mark their calendars for June 18, 2023, and stay tuned for updates on this exciting event!
Dr Sanjay Kumar, M.S. (ORTHO), Sherghati, Bihar
Ranjita Agrawal, President of Inner Wheel Club, Sherghati
Dr. Sarban Bandyopadhyay, Assist. Prof. of English, S.M.S.G. College, Sherghati
Dr Vidya Jyoti, MS ( OBG), MAS, FICS
Amitabh Bhardwaj, Director of Amitabh academy and Amitabh Public School Sherghati, Gaya
Avinash Singh, Editor in chief(Ankho Dekhi), Anti corruption Investigation Bureau (state director) Bihar.
- Dr. Saumyajit Ray, Assist Prof., School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Dr. Amina Husain, Assist. Prof., Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti University, India
- Nahid Aslam, Sociology Teacher, UK
- Payal Priya, PhD Candidate, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Jamil Ahmad, English Language Coordinator, Umran Language Academy, India
Topic: Global Voices: Empowering Sherghati Young Minds Through Speech Competition
Time: Jun 18, 2023 04:00 PM Istanbul or 6:30 PM India Time
Meeting ID: 856 0843 7392
Organizers: Umran Green Perspective Foundation & Global English Communication Center
Coordinator: Sohrab Alam
Contact Person: Wasim Khan (+91 84099 24049)
First round results – click here
Final round selection results – click here
Winning results – click here